Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blog Post #1 [Time Management]

Time Management:
       Dr. Pausch stated that people do not connect time and money. He also stated that people never wonder why things or activities are on their to do list. What is the goal? What could happen if I do not do things? After hearing that, I realized I never really wondered why I am doing certain things on my to do list and never really asked myself if the things on my to do list were really necessary to reach my ultimate goal. Without having some type of plan, I am basically already setting myself up for failure [which I completely agree with, I just never realized it].There is more ways to plan, short or long. The most important thing that Dr. Pausch said was PLANS CAN BE CHANGED, but to change a plan you must have a plan. Also, do the things that you will not enjoy the most [which is good advice!]I think Dr. Pausch made some great points! I think I am pretty organized, but these pointers are definitely easy to impliment.

Source: YouTube
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r0uOaBhHvs&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment