Sunday, April 22, 2012

Blog Assignment #12

In my past blog assignments, I have mentioned that I want to become an elementary educator, but I also plan on getting my Master's degree in Spanish. In high school, I worked with Robertsdale Elementary School's first grade class in Robertsdale, Alabama. I worked with them on simple classroom object and the correct pronunciation. For my assignment, I thought about allowing my students to watch a video on the Spanish Alphabet and to hear the correct pronunciation of each letter. This assignment is for 1st graders and the subject is Spanish.


Step 1: Click on the link and watch the Spanish Alphabet video: Spanish Alphabet...ABC.

Step 2: Practice, practice, and practice.

Step 3: Once you have practiced, please schedule a time with Ms. Shartzer to create your video. In your video, you will video yourself saying the English letter and the Spanish letter. 

Step 4: Ms. Shartzer or one of her teacher aids will help and instruct you on how to embed the video on our class blog. 

Step 5: Continue to learn and have fun!

[My example video for this assignment will be posted tomorrow. My computer does not have a camera. Yes, I know my computer is ancient. Also, this is the video that I am asking my students to watch. ]


3 comments:

  1. Anna,
    I think that this Spanish lesson is great! I think that is is great to start students early in their schooling learning different languages. Good post!

    Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna,

    You have to actually do the assignment that you create. Did I miss your actual completion of the assignment?

    Thanks,

    Rebekah Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. Rebekah!
    Yes ma'am I did. I remember thinking, 'gosh I look like a moron.' I guess it did not submit. I know it may not be accepted but I am editing my post and adding it. Sorry. thank you for telling me.

    ReplyDelete